Montag, 27. Mai 2013

Introducing the Philosophy of Redemption

Hi everyone, welcome to my new blog. I'm the admin/main writer of the german antinatalism blog .The idea to start this new blog in english language came to my mind when I realized that some of my favourite antinatalist/pessimist philosophers haven't been translated into english yet and are generally barely known in the rest of the world. I thought it would contribute to the worldwide community of antinatalists to spread their philosophy by writing in-depth essays about their books. Also I will translate some of my german writings into english and will also write some new stuff. I will announce the upcoming essays in the antinatalism/efilism groups on facebook and of course I would be happy if I could find some fellow bloggers who might support this project a little bit by sharing links on their sites. Stay tuned for more...

3 Kommentare:

  1. Great to see you here! I added your blog to my feed :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sounds like an exciting blog! Looking forward to your entries and will add it to my blogroll.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I´m supporting. Just check my last post!

    AntwortenLöschen